Thursday, February 10, 2011

H&M CONSCIOUS

I'm an avid H&M shopper. It's not only affordable (great for those on a student budget) but their cuts are basically made for me. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found out that H&M is coming out with their Conscious Collection line on APRIL 14. Their women's collection is filled with whites, frills, scallop edges, and romantic cuts. I love my pieces with edge and fire, but I also love the delicate and romantic side of fashion too.

Some of my favourites:





All images are from: http://www.hmconsciouscollection.com/
CHECK IT OUT
another favourite part of the collection for me: its all organic cotten!


Cute right? :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm in serious love with this H&M collection! Debating on whether or not to actually line up for opening day... Scalloped hems are huge this season.

    I was never really a big fan of jeggings too! I had nothing against them, but I just couldn't imagine ever wanting to own a pair.. But it was love at first try-on!

    ReplyDelete