Tuesday, February 8, 2011

oh hai there!


I have been toying with the idea on starting my own fashion blog. The biggest factor that is lacking in this whole combination is owning a legit good working camera - though as of late I'm lusting after Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 (beautiful little darling by the way) - and of course finding some sort of dedication to keeping a blog. I don't have any sort of idea where I want to take this, but I wanted to use this blog as a medium to project how in love I am with fashion. It's a hobby, an inspiration, just something that I recently discovered and holding on to my dear life.

BRB: still rusty in the HTML department!

my tumblr:
http://collarbone.tumblr.com/

oh and i'm proud to say: yes! i did vector my 3 min dinky little crow

No comments:

Post a Comment