Saturday, February 26, 2011

Korean Town

Saucey
Golden Bunny
I beheaded you
rings from H&M


Sister is hardly ever free. But since it was a Friday, I picked her up after school and took her out to Korean Town and we dine in one of the many local restaurants. It was so nice to catch up on her life, especially since I'm away for Uni and she's extremely busy in school, so it becomes hard to keep in contact. But when I come home every now and then, my favourite part is just dedicating a night for some sister bonding :)

BTW! I apologize for the ugly nail close up! I literally just removed my nail polish before taking the photo. I instantly fell in love with those rings I picked up at H&M! Out of all the accessories, rings are definitely my favourite to play up an outfit with.

Hope you have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for that deer ring at a bunch fo H&Ms now and still no luck! I'm pretty sure you will rock those awesome rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, insights and links! I think you did contribute to opening up the public conversation on culture. Sorry to see the site go.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete