Monday, March 7, 2011

You're Life Of The Party!


NERD GLASSES: gmarket
LEOPARD SHIRT AND SHORTS: h&m
TANK: f21
TIGHTS: urban outfitters
KNEE HIGH SOCKS (not shown): gap


left to right:
gmarket, f21, h&m, gmarket, h&m, and h&m


According to z103.5 last week, apparently Toronto is getting a late spring? Cue in sad music and myself yelling at the world: "WHHHHHY!" However with this sun constantly shining so brightly, it deceives me in thinking its warm out and I can channel in the spring/summer side of my closet. Bah.

Boyfriend's birthday was on last week Friday, so as for a collective present I took him out to one of his favourite culture food: Indian food. Though I had my fair shares of bad experiences, I must say this particular buffet was scrumptious and very filling! He also held a house party on Saturday for a combine birthday for himself and his housemate. A great turnout I must say! Always nice to see everyone and meet new people. And yes I did wear that many rings! Though by the middle of the night I took them all off due to the many physical damages it was doing on myself and to others hahaha (:

Now that it's Monday, time to get back into reality. I can't believe there's only four more weeks until the term ends and exam kicks in. So not ready!


Him
NERD GLASSES: f21
COLLAR AND CARDIGAN: h&m
TIE: le chateau
JEANS (not shown): unbranded
over the last 2.5 years we dated, this is probably the 5th picture we took together! this is by far my favourite hahaha

3 comments:

  1. omg domo!!

    and you and your boyfriend look very, very cute, especially with those nerd glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...domokun looks so cute sitting there. I love your rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rings! You and your bf are so cute hehe

    ReplyDelete