Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Adulthood

If you know me, you'll know how much my sister means to me. So I wanted to spend my actual birthday with her, doing some good ol' bonding time while eating great food. Recommendation: if you love or want to try korean food, I suggest you to visit Korean Town! We tried about 5-6 restaurants already and I can say that all food are authentic, delicious, and spicy! The great services is a bonus too. Though my new favourite place to eat is: Umji Bunsik, Thumbs Up Korean Fast Food. The name is just like how the restaurant is designed: rustic and "fast food" feel.
ah no photos of our eatery, sorry! we were just way to hungry haha

I want to apologize for the inconsistency lightening in the photos. The sun was peaking through the clouds at different times, so some photos are a bit darker than others!






Sister:
cardigan & white shirt: GAP | leggings: JACOB | scarf: URBAN OUTFITTERS | boots: NINE WEST
Me:
jacket: FRENCH CONNECTION | blazer & romper: DYNAMITE | tights: H&M | scarf: GAP | purse: B. MAKOWSKY | boots: MATISSE






For the last 20 years of my life, mom made sure I always get a cake. However, this year I told her I didn't want one anymore, but she surprised me a cake anyways. Needless to say... it was a funny one:

If you're wondering, my name is Dianne hahaha!
Though mom told me that the person who was helping her did ask her to write my name on the paper... No idea how they forgot the 'A'! HAHA

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are so cute! haha The birthday cake is hilarious. LOL I think something similar happened to me or a friend, but I can't quite remember at the moment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, dearie! That cake is so cute, despite the typo hehe

    Love your blue tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do the french manicure yourself?! So hard, :(.

    The last photo is the best photo I've ever had taken, hahaha. It looks like I jumped from a plane or something.. the panasonic has some great features!

    ReplyDelete