Tuesday, June 28, 2011



Went thrifting the other day with my sister. It was really fun looking through each racks and what the store had to offer. Even neater when I saw a couple of fashionistas trying to hunt for some awesome finds. I came out with two treasures: a belt and a bag that I'm thinking of putting studs on the bag strap.

In other news, some sort of alien invasion took over my skin (mostly my arms and legs) since Friday morning. I'm in the middle of trying to find the source to this problem, but considering nothing has changed on my end I have no idea what could have been haunting me. So in the mean time, I'm hibernating in my room and away from the public eye, while dedicating my life to That 70s Show, Arrested Development, and Sims 3 (hahaha).

5 comments:

  1. It's great to find treasures when you go thrifting. I always manage to walk out with something.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rewatch arrested development quite often! love that show.

    the belt<3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag. Where do you go for thrifting? I can't seem to find the patience for it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardi/coat is so cute! Love the little poodles on it.

    Sorry to hear about your skin problem. Hope it goes away soon.

    And omg!! You know I've been reading your blog, but I just realized I didn't actuall Follow you via Google. haha I just always typed in your blog via memory. Oh well, better late than never :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You went to the 50% off Value Village sale right? I was too lazy to step out of the house so I missed it. The belt and purse look great! I must say though, poodle motif on a mustard blazer/cardigan?! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete