Saturday, June 18, 2011

When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire

Three months into my first year of university, my taste in music changed drastically. I went from listening to all types of music to strictly indie music. Radiohead was my first stepping stone, and slowly as the years goes by, my iTunes was filled by artists such as Death Cab For Cutie, Imogen Heap, Fujiya & Miyagi, Arctic Monkeys, Scanners, and many more.

This year NXNE hosted a music festival from June 13 to June 19, and my must see show was yesterday's event: Stars & Land of Talk playing at Young & Dundas Square. A couple of friends and I checked in the area about 30 mins before the event started and managed to get ourselves close to the front of the stage!



Diamond Rings - great music and interesting stage personality




Land Of Talk - THEY WERE AMAZING!!!





STARS :D

Although I haven't gone to many concerts, yesterday's event was amazing!

What I wore:




Besides that, I broke my 1.5 months shopping ban, and for a good reason too! After two very long and complicated years of my life, about two weeks ago I received great news from my University. Starting this September 2011, I'll be studying as a Radiograpy (X-ray) technician! So of course I was going to get a congratulation present for myself :D

2 comments:

  1. I love that ring in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DIAMOND RINGS! He's such a sweetheart. How did you get so close, I was there early too!

    ReplyDelete