Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summerlicious - Barootes




Barootes Casual Fine Dining
220 King St W
Toronto, Ontario,
M5H 1K4


Last Saturday, friends and I dined in at Barootes Casual Fine Dining. Although the food was absolutely amazing, the service wasn't that great. Even so, I highly recommend this restaurant! Btw, I must apologize for the lack of pictures. To caught up catching up with friends! At least I got the desserts?

I'm feeling a little lifeless as of late, more like lack of inspirations. However, I have a flight booked to Orlando, Florida in 11 days. Hopefully a little bit of the excruciating heat, Disney magic, and beach would rejuvenate me?

Shall post my outfit of the night later!

Follow Me on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, the desserts look yum. I love dining during Summer- & Winterlicious!

    Hope you have fun in Orlando...take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummeh! *drools*
    Yay for booked tickets! I'm so envious! I just read some blogs on the new Harry Potter world and I desperately want to goooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the tail end of the blouse gets especially wrinkled from my ass sitting on it all day, haha. Did you get the taupe colour too, or the white one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place has lovely presentation.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete