Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not missing, just Misplaced





cardigan, top & shorts: GAP | belt: VINTAGE | t-strap sandal: NINE WEST | watch: TIMEX | bracelets: SELF-MADE


Everytime I go through my batch of outfit photos, 3/4 of them are always tainted with my unattractive smelly faces. WHY OH WHY! :(

I'm blaming Tumblr for this, but lately I have been obsessing over the idea of friendship bracelets. I saw a couple of pictures circulating around my dashboard, loved the look, got inspired, and made a trip to Michaels. The process is quite tedious and a bit confusing, but it was fun nonetheless!

And.. I leave you with this video:

1 comment:

  1. I love friendship bracelets. Now I just need some friends.

    Hahahahahahahahaaha. That sounded horrible.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete