Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sun kissed

Picture Heavy!















How would I sum up my time in Orlando, Florida? AH-MAZING! The biggest highlight of my trip would definitely be re-living in my childhood memories with Mickey and the gang! I definitely did fell in love with Walt Disney. The man is a genius for creating such an amazing world for kids to grow up too.

Oh and, I do apologize for the lack of outfit photos. Florida's heat wasn't as friendly as I imagined. My attire for the past week was just basically floppy hat, shades, tank tops, shorts, and flip flops. Though to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of flip flops being worn anywhere else but by the pool... Florida was an exception haha.

Hope everyone is doing well! Can you believe it's August already!?

3 comments:

  1. A dream is a heart your wish makes (8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks amazing.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg looks amazing!! I can't remember much from my trip when I was a kid, but I know for sure HP World wasn't there, yet haha.
    Btw, your camera and your camera skills are amazing! Love the photo of the Sleeping Beauty castle with fireworks! Nice!

    ReplyDelete