Monday, September 12, 2011

cardigan: TOMMY HILFIGER | top: GAP | shorts: H&M | necklaces: F21


One of the biggest flaw to my personality is my laziness tends to overpower my logic. I decided to move back into my apartment a week before Uni starts, and like any normal person would do, I should have ordered my internet before I moved in to avoid the chaos. But of course I'm not like any normal person. So after two weeks of being disconnected to the world of wonderfulness, I'm finally absorbing every bit of WIFI available on my campus and crying out of sheer happiness.

I would also like to thank you for those who's still keeping up with me!! I greatly appreciate it <3

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute! I love those paper bag shorts! :D

    It must've been so boring without internet! What did you do all that time?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish all my pants were paper bag! I have no idea how I survived before I got the iPhone, LOL.

    ReplyDelete