Monday, October 10, 2011

Fluttering Hearts

Sam Edelman Pax Boots

I have to thank my dear friend (Hi C. Pham!) for picking up this beautiful Sam Edelman Pax Boots at the Petite Feet Shoe Sale for me! For the love of my University grades, I had to skip out this month's event and study for my darn midterms this week. I was sulking as Petite Feet updated their twitter, but the moment C. Pham texted me she found the pair in my size, I burst in happiness! 

My heart still flutters by the sheer beauty of these boots. Though the only thing I don't like about them would be the smooth outsoles, but other than that, they're extremely comfy and the hardware on those rhinestones and spikes are quite impressive! Now I have to make sure to not wear these beauties to its death...

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Great purchase! : ) Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these when I was there on the Thursday! Truly badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are amazing! wow!


    YOUR EYES LIE GIVEAWAY at my blog!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i love these boots. i saw them on a girl in class last week and asked her about them! hahah :D

    ReplyDelete