Thursday, October 27, 2011

Writer's Block

sweater: TOPSHOP | pleather shorts: H&M | tights: UO | socks: GAP | shoes: STEVE MADDEN | accessories: UO & FOREVER 21


I must confess, blogging intimidates me.

It gotten a lot worse when Blogger decided to change their dashboard layout. So now, all I see is this big gigantic white open space challenging me to do something with it. But what? I'm not a writer. I have a hard time conveying my thoughts and emotions through magical poetic words. I applaud those who can though, I envy their abilities to find the (some can argue: almost) perfect nouns, verbs, and adjectives to depict their thoughts.

I thought about writing about the events of my day, but honestly? There hasn't been a lot going on. Just the constant routine: early morning classes, long days, blue royal scrubs, midterms, and the occasional procrastination. So I'm just going to end this post with: I wore this outfit to an impromptu Sunday night out. Good night, good beer, and great friends!

Oh, and, it was my sister's birthday last week! Happy Belated Birthday S!

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute. How's the weather in Hamilton? Probably the same as Toronto... it's been soo rainy lately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos and really nice outfit, you look great, I love your shorts and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; your bracelet also rocks, you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete