Saturday, November 5, 2011

"I'm a man with little words"

top, vest, & shorts: H&M | belt: GAP | necklace: F21

  • My default Autumn outfit is usually shorts & tights. I think I'm fooling myself into thinking this is the coldest that Ontario will ever have to endure. Go away Winter.
  • Sometimes I wish H&M would just sponsor me already, I'm their walking advert day-in and day-out, hahaha
  • I have to thank the boyfriend (T. Hoang) for these photos. Though I'm extremely camera shy, and he always wanted to take part of my outfit photos, I thought it was time for me to give my tripod a break and test out my awkward poses with another human being LOL
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm off studying for my never ending midterms :(

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I think your bf did a great job and you don't look awkward at all.
    Great look for autumn, btw. Haha I so get you about the H&M thing. I love shopping there, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. the belt looks so cute and dainty! i think i saw it on sale and i had wanted it, but sizes were out!

    i'm camera shy as well..it's why i always look down. i tried the tripod thing a few months back but i didn't know how to get it to focus. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this my kind of outfit, love it!
    trust me, it will get better with practice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vest, its really cute! Girl power!

    ReplyDelete