Tuesday, December 6, 2011

From the Left: Licorice, A Cut Above, Shine Of The Times, and Seche Vite Topcoat

Shine Of The Times on Licorice


My package from Nail Polish Canada came in today!
They also included a Candy Cane in my order, YAY :D

I had a mild off start to my day - a havoc cough had decided to greet me and destroyed my trachea - so coming home to a package sitting in my cubby was a definite Pick-Me-Up Tuesday. 'Shine Of The Times' is just like Sally Hansen 'Hidden Treasure' polish that I wanted since last year, but I couldn't find it anywhere at my local drug stores. So YAY, I finally have this unique polish in my collection!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I totally did not expect the glitter polish to look like that. I'd be distracted all day, looking at my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, thanks for following.

    that is such a pretty nail polish combo! i have got to get the shine of times, i love essie nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gorgeous nail polish! I've been dying to try out some of the more daring nail polishes, like your glitter one, instead of the usual plain colours I have. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete