Friday, March 30, 2012

Lather, Rinse, & Repeat

denim shirt: H&M | pants & shoes: ROMWE | watch: TIMEX | bracelets: F21

A couple of hours ago, I wrote my last quiz of the (longest and ridiculously rough) term.
An hour ago, while standing in line to pay for my packs of gum, I wanted to do a celebratory dance.
But immediately after that thought, I realized my first exam is in a week.
I can't believe I'm doing this for another two years.
But for tonight, I'm divorcing my textbooks and tapping into my non-existence social life for a night out with some good friends and relaxation!

5 comments:

  1. Bracelet and shoes looks awesome styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spiked shoes and the bracelets! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lahvely night out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever tried kicking anyone with those shoes?? Are the spikes metal or just plastic? Such a cute casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that denim shirt looks great on you
    I can't seem to pull off denim shirts that well
    lol maybe it's just all in my head ><

    ReplyDelete