Monday, September 10, 2012

Out and About


One of my favourite things about adventuring is the sense of accomplishments at the end of the day. I'm deathly afraid of falling to my inevitable doom and the occasional heights, but being able to challenge myself and getting over the fear... It's exhilarating!

At one point, we decided to be adventurous and took a couple of detours. Essentially, we end up leading ourselves to an ultimate path where we had to cross a river by walking on a not-so-stable tree. I wished I took a picture of it, but I was more worried about my camera falling into the river than anything else hahaha. Either way, the simple (and exhausting) hiking trip taught me many little things in life that I seem to have forgotten. To say the least, it was quite therapeutic and I'm at eased.

"When you have hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up."

No comments:

Post a Comment