Friday, November 23, 2012

Be in love with your life. Every detail of it.

- Jack Kerouac

sweater: ASOS | pants & bag: GMARKET | boots: BLONDO | watch: NIXON

Here's a complied list of thoughts, things, and everything in between (not in order):
  • I just finished my last set of mind blowing midterms - I don't think I have ever been so mentally exhausted
  • One of my really good friends, who's currently in school for Optometry in Pennsylvania, came to visit me yesterday. I don't think he understands how internally grateful I am for his friendship.
  • This month mark my 4 years anniversary with the Boyfriend! Thank you for the endless amounts of support and unconditional love you have given me over the years. And thank you for the many awesome adventures, food babies, and laughs too!
  • My sister started her first year of University this year. It was such a surreal feeling, like, how did you grow up so fast?! But I'm so proud of her, proud of her accomplishments and determination. Thank you for constantly drilling in my head that I should believe in myself.
  • Take a break from life and have lunch with a friend or family for an hour. It does wonders for you.
  • My room is a mess
  • Anyone going out for Black Friday shopping? I'm heading back to Toronto in about an hour, not to sure if I should swing by downtown. Or just stuff my face with food :D
  • Hope everyone have a good weekend!

1 comment: