Tuesday, April 30, 2013

changes: just do it.


top: THRIFTED & CLUB MONACO | bottom: GAP | shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELLS | necklace: URBAN OUTFITTERS | belt: VINTAGE | bag: THRIFTED

- To be bluntly honest, these were my freshman 15 jeans turned into wannabe boyfriend jeans... dat residence lyfe!
- I'm turning 23 in two days, I thought the grandma prints would deem appropriate.
- Uh... I'm not sure what I call this outfit. But I have worn it twice, so I'm assuming my subconscious approve of my choices.
- I decided to change the course of my life and pursue something that will make me happy. After four years of trying to chase something that clearly wasn't for me, I owe it to myself to finally listen to the voice of reason.

So here's to another two years worth of a mind numbing roller coaster ride!

6 comments:

  1. i am in love with the jeans and top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is AMAZING! Is it Club Monaco, or is it the thrifted piece? Good for you for pursuing something that will make you happy. I feel like a lot of us go in to university with the wishes and dreams of what our parents want from us.. and then halfway through, we realize it's not what we want for ourselves. Obviously it's hard and the past 4 years may feel like 'a waste,' but as long as you are doing you and happy about it, it's all worth it in the end!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!? It's actually a thrifted piece!

      It has been a *very* long 4 years, so admitting to being stuck in that exact loop you described, wasn't easy. But, I am thankful for every lessons and experiences that I endured up to now. Thank you for your comment, I really appreciated it! It put a huge smile on my face :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Amazing look. Club Monaco had some really cool stuff back then!!
    Happy Early Birthday too! I'm sure your new path will be full of new and great experiences.

    Btw, your blog is awesome. I'm following you now on gfc and bl :)

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete